Companies across many sectors are calling out for IT experts who can successfully design dynamic and platform-independent solutions for their businesses, and that's where this course is most effective.
Key learning points
- Grasp how to control program flow and cover the decisional program flow.
- Build up a working knowledge of security issues such as dealing with malicious and accidental coding, creating secure code for cookies, script blocking and cross-site scripting (XSS).
- Explore what it takes to create animated imagery and other custom objects needed to build dynamic web applications.
Advantages of this course
- Learn at your leisure, at any time and from any device. No classrooms involved, just a full interactive learning experience.
- Dramatically improve your employability factor with the practical web programming skills you've learned here.
Salary range chart
- Changing X/HTML on the Fly
|1 gigahertz (GHz)|
|Internet Explorer 10 or above