Handling a Difficult Customer
This course will teach you how to deal with difficult customers, which can greatly benefit anyone who works in a customer service, or customer facing role.
Customer service is becoming more and more crucial today, where the “customer is always right” (hint: they are not). While the customer may not always be right, they must have the belief that they are, and that after an interaction with a company, that they are happy.
Customer retention is more important than ever today, so learn how to deal with difficult customers, and turn them into future customers for your business, not a rival.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
- Learn how to effectively handle difficult customers.
- Find a resolution that benefits all parties involved.
- Protect your company’s reputation.
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
After completing this course, you will have a much better understanding of how to deal with tricky customers, whether they are rude, unhappy, or just plain difficult.
- Cultivate a positive attitude
- Manage internal and external stress
- Develop abilities to listen actively and empathize
- Build a rapport with customers in person and over the phone
- Understand the diverse challenges posed by customers
- Develop strategies to adapt to challenging circumstances
|1 gigahertz (GHz)|
|Internet Explorer 8 or above
Safari 6 or above